Verified Reviewer

I would like to complain about the TGI Friday Bacon Cheddar Beef Patties. I have Celiacs Disease.

I studied your package for allergens before my purchase. Beef, Cheddar, and Bacon are all fine. I looked at your warning. Contains Milk.

Since that was the only warning I bought them and at the first bite thought it was strange that my mouth was tingling but I thought maybe there was a signature spice used. I continued with a second bite and my tongue started to swell. I promptly stopped and sought out the box. I went down the list of ingredients and finally saw Autolyzed Yeast Extract.

Ah-ha! This is made with barley and therefore an allergen for Celiac people. Please, add this to your "Contains" or if all else make some type of warning that the burgers are not gluten-free. I have been sick for 2 weeks now and have not been able to work.

Many people don't realize how serious this condition is.

AND it is serious. It can involve stomach pumping and could eventually lead to stomach or intestine cancer.

User's recommendation: These are not Gluten Free.

Location: Newport, New Hampshire